Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture Offers Acupuncture for Chronic Pain
Acupuncture for chronic pain and other conditions can be traced back over 2,000 years, making it one of the world’s oldest treatments. Acupuncture involves the insertion of very thin, single-use needles into specific points along the energy pathways of the body to clear blockages and promote healthy energy flow, or Qi. Practitioners frequently offer a range of other services as well, such as Chinese herbal medicines, auriculotherapy, massage, cupping, light therapy, and more. At Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture, we offer all these services to address a range of issues, including musculoskeletal injuries and gut health.
What You Can Expect from Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture Regarding Acupuncture for Pain Management
We provide excellent service and care to all our clients, whether they are seeking acupuncture for sports injuries, chronic pain, or something else. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Reliability. We value your time, and we make it a priority to be reliable when it comes to appointment times so that you can work treatments into your schedule effortlessly.
- A range of services. Alongside acupuncture for injury, chronic pain, and stress, we also offer Chinese herbal medicine, massage, cupping therapy, auriculotherapy, and more.
- Experience. Rodd Sanchez has 22 years’ experience as an acupuncturist and nurse in Sydney and has extensive training in Sydney and China. Rodd is an accredited Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner by APHRA.
Benefits of Acupuncture for Pain Relief
Many people with chronic or acute pain caused by headaches, low back pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, menstrual cramps, and more turn to acupuncture. Acupuncture for injury or chronic pain can play a significant role in providing pain relief and helping patients return to their normal daily activities with less discomfort. Here are a few of the benefits of acupuncture.
- Improved relaxation. It’s rare to meet someone who lives in today’s world who isn’t “stressed out.” Many people report that acupuncture helps them slow down, breathe, and feel more relaxed. Self-care is an integral part of overall physical and mental health.
- Better sleep. If you have trouble falling or staying asleep, the problem could be stress. As acupuncture can soothe anxiety and help you feel calmer, it may follow that easier, better sleep is the natural result.
- More energy. Fatigue is a prevalent health complaint. Most people tend to burn the candle at both ends, living stressful, fast-paced lives. Because acupuncture is thought to nourish the Qi, it may increase energy levels and help people feel better throughout the day.
- Less pain. Acupuncture is a very popular treatment for both chronic and acute pain. Many patients report great success in reducing pain and recovery times after an injury or surgery. Acupuncture is believed to encourage the release of endorphins, improve blood flow, and stimulate anti-inflammatory compounds, all of which may reduce pain.
About Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture
Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture has been treating people in the Sydney area for 16 years. We have two locations: 229 Macquarie Street, Sydney and 3 Richmond Road Sylvania (Sutherland Shire). In addition to Rodd Sanchez, we also have other experienced practitioners all dedicated to providing compassionate care and trained in a variety of modalities. Contact us today to book an appointment.