Get Acupuncture with Laser Light for Painless Therapy
We use acupuncture with laser light therapy to provide a painless and non-invasive complementary remedy that can help you with pain relief, injuries and disease. Our staff are experienced and skilled in administering laser acupuncture at our Sydney clinic. We ensure that we perform a thorough health consultation with each of our clients and make the appropriate recommendations for our acupuncture services.
What Sets Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture Apart Regarding Low-Level Laser Therapy in Sydney
Our use of laser acupuncture helps to create a photochemical change in your cells, which absorbs the light and converts it into energy. This reaction may affect your metabolic processes and help to manage pain. Our low-level laser therapy involves:
- The use of the RianCorp LTU-904 infrared laser: Our staff use this lightweight, hand-held and easy to use instrument which causes an invisible wavelength to penetrate deeply into our clients’ tissue. We can use it in direct contact with your skin for therapy sessions on injuries and painful areas. If you have an open wound, you can still receive the same therapy through the non-contact application mode of the laser. We offer this non-invasive therapy as an ideal alternative to clients who have a needle phobia, children or those with lymphedema. The laser model we use is also designed to be eye-safe for everyone nearby.
- Several advantages of its use: You may see immediate effects of our laser therapy such as a decrease in pain at the sight of your injury. Our use of the RianCorp laser for therapeutic purposes can often have an immediate analgesic result which can be beneficial to clients with chronic pain due to an injury or disease. You may notice a shortened recovery time due to a reduction in inflammation and swelling from this laser light therapy.
- Combined traditional Chinese medicine: We can help you to combine your laser light treatment with other complementing traditional Chinese therapies and herbal medicine. Our clinics offer a range of other services in two convenient locations in Sydney.
Our light laser therapy is non-invasive and can stimulate traditional acupuncture points to help with pain relief.
Problems Laser Needle Therapy Addresses
We use laser needle acupuncture to help manage a range of symptoms and health concerns. Problems that we can help with include:
- Pain: We can stimulate up to twelve acupuncture points simultaneously with our laser needle therapy. This process makes the therapy duration equal to that of traditional acupuncture. You can have laser treatment for a range of symptoms such as headaches and migraines, allergies, knee pain and back pain among other health issues.
- Dermatology issues: Our instruments come with a dermatological adapter so we can help treat skin issues. We can interchange the laser needles to administer a red, blue or infrared light, depending on the necessary therapy required and the desired outcome. This treatment has been used for wound healing disorders, acne, age spots, neurodermatitis and herpes.
- Orthopaedic regeneration: Laser needle therapy is often sought for the benefit of regenerating cartilage and bone tissue. You may notice these benefits when undergoing our laser therapy, which can help to reduce the need for pain medication and expensive operations. We determine the number of sessions needed based on individual cases and your medical history.
Our friendly staff determine a tailored therapy session to each client based on their health and desired results.
Why Trust Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture Regarding Acupuncture Laser Therapy?
With more than two decades of experience, Rodd Sanchez has established two traditional herbal and Chinese medical clinics that provide professional alternative therapy. We ensure that a comprehensive medical history and client evaluation is carried out before performing any service. We work alongside modern medicine to help provide pain relief and other health benefits. Contact us today to book an appointment with one of our friendly staff.