Facial rejuvenation with cosmetic acupuncture:
Cosmetic acupuncture as performed at Sydney’s Natural Health Practice by Rodd Sanchez (Aesthetic acupuncture) has increased in popularity in recent years with both celebrities and the general population. People are opting for a more safe and natural alternative to cosmetic surgical procedures.
Cosmetic acupuncture is an art form which has had an extended period of usage in traditional Chinese medicine, dating back hundreds of years. Aesthetic/cosmetic acupuncture was initially used for the ladies of the imperial courts however it is now available for everyone to experience. Rodd Sanchez follows a cosmetic acupuncture / facial rejuvenation which was taught to him by Virginia Doran
An aesthetic acupuncture session will include a comprehensive Chinese medical diagnosis to ascertain the best way to achieve the greatest results for the individual. At the Sydney cosmetic Acupuncture Clinic, Rodd prefers a six-step approach to treatment which encompasses the use of:
- Traditional body acupuncture points
- Auricular (ear acupuncture) points
- Specific localised cosmetic acupuncture facial points
- Individualised herbal medicine prescription
- Herbal masks and preparations
- Facial massage
This exclusive acupuncture treatment is employed to give the patient the best possible results (all inclusive). Each session ranges from 1 to 1.5 hours depending on the treatment option.
Unfortunately, not all patients are suitable for this type of treatment so please consult with reception. People with high blood pressure, clotting conditions, those on blood thinning medications or have a tendency towards fainting are best to find an alternative.
At Sydney Aesthetic Acupuncture, however, has more than just cosmetic capabilities. The methods that are employed are derived from both traditional and modern medical sciences and are able to manage and treat the following associated conditions:
Traditional and modern Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicinal clinic in Sydney NSW.
The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care. Discussions can be made via www.roddsanchez.com.au 02 8213 2888
Try Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture in Sydney Today
At Rodd Sanchez Acupuncture Sydney, we have been performing cosmetic facial acupuncture in Sydney since the very beginning of our practice. This remedy has become increasingly popular as a safe and relaxing way to give a boost to your facial skin, without invasive cosmetic surgery. If you are looking for natural, holistic facial rejuvenation, we have you covered.
Cosmetic facial acupuncture has been practised in China for hundreds of years as a facial beauty option. Dating back to the imperial courts, this method has, for centuries, been available for all to use. As such, you do not risk the dangerous side effects.
If you have bags under your eyes, drooping skin, or other facial complaints related to stress, facial acupuncture can be an excellent option for you. This treatment takes between 60 and 90 minutes, and we will work to determine the most suitable option for you. We start with a short consultation to ensure that aesthetic facial acupuncture is the right option for you.
Cosmetic Acupuncture in Sydney Available for All, Not Just Celebrities
Instead of plastic surgery, why not try Cosmetic Acupuncture Sydney, for a less costly and less invasive alternative.
Related Services We Provide to Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
As we take an all-encompassing approach to any treatments we provide, we may concentrate on one area, yet will also work in other areas, which will complement and work toward attaining the original goal set in your cosmetic facial acupuncture therapy.
- Body and ear acupuncture: These acupuncture points work in conjunction with the points used during cosmetic acupuncture on the face.
- Herbal medicine prescription: We prescribe herbal medication to ensure optimal performance of the body during any other treatments, and our medicines are prepared by an accredited and well-trained team Chinese herbal medicine practitioners.
- Preparations: This is merely a different application of Chinese medicine, which also complements any other prescription and the acupuncture therapy your practitioner has prescribed.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Facial Acupuncture Sydney
People sometimes think that when a treatment is natural, there’s no need to be forthcoming about existing medical conditions and concerns, they are so wrong. It could be detrimental to their health and the outcome of the treatment the practitioner applies.
- Withholding information: If we don’t have detailed information, we cannot safely sidestep any problems that may occur. For example, if someone suffers from ITP or is on blood thinning medication, it’s essential to tell your practitioner this as sometimes bleeding, and bruising can occur at insertion sites of acupuncture needles. Not knowing this ahead of time may lead to profuse bleeding, making the experience uncomfortable for the patient and stressful for the practitioner.
- Incorrect expectations: As with mainstream treatments such as physiotherapy, sometimes you feel worse before you start feeling better. This feeling is occasionally true for acupuncture patients too. You could feel extremely tired after an acupuncture session, and the area where you were treated could be painful for about 24 hours.
- Going back to normal: After a session of acupuncture, take it easy. Only do light exercise, avoid alcohol and coffee, eat good food, don’t overstimulate yourself, and switch off the TV. Rest is always good after a therapy session.
In general, acupuncture leaves you feeling better, if you are feeling tired that is no cause for alarm, it’s just your personal acupuncture path and your body telling you it needs to rest a little.
About Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture
We have been around for almost two decades, and Rodd is an accredited Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner by APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) and a fellow with AACMA (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association).
These accreditations attest to the legitimacy of our practice, where we make use of an all-encompassing approach to treatment using traditional Chinese medicine and methods. Further to this, we grow many of the required ingredients ourselves, to ensure the highest quality ingredients. All herbs used in our medications meet the strict guidelines of TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) and ESCS (The Traditional Chinese Medicine Endangered Species Certification Scheme).
If you are despondent from trying a myriad of remedies, why not try us, you may be pleasantly surprised.