Cosmetic Acupuncture in Sydney Available for All, Not Just Celebrities
Instead of plastic surgery, why not try Cosmetic Acupuncture Sydney, for a less costly and less invasive alternative.
Related Services We Provide to Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
As we take an all-encompassing approach to any treatments we provide, we may concentrate on one area, yet will also work in other areas, which will complement and work toward attaining the original goal set in your cosmetic facial acupuncture therapy.
- Body and ear acupuncture: These acupuncture points work in conjunction with the points used during cosmetic acupuncture on the face.
- Herbal medicine prescription: We prescribe herbal medication to ensure optimal performance of the body during any other treatments, and our medicines are prepared by an accredited and well-trained team Chinese herbal medicine practitioners.
- Preparations: This is merely a different application of Chinese medicine, which also complements any other prescription and the acupuncture therapy your practitioner has prescribed.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Facial Acupuncture Sydney
People sometimes think that when a treatment is natural, there’s no need to be forthcoming about existing medical conditions and concerns, they are so wrong. It could be detrimental to their health and the outcome of the treatment the practitioner applies.
- Withholding information: If we don’t have detailed information, we cannot safely sidestep any problems that may occur. For example, if someone suffers from ITP or is on blood thinning medication, it’s essential to tell your practitioner this as sometimes bleeding, and bruising can occur at insertion sites of acupuncture needles. Not knowing this ahead of time may lead to profuse bleeding, making the experience uncomfortable for the patient and stressful for the practitioner.
- Incorrect expectations: As with mainstream treatments such as physiotherapy, sometimes you feel worse before you start feeling better. This feeling is occasionally true for acupuncture patients too. You could feel extremely tired after an acupuncture session, and the area where you were treated could be painful for about 24 hours.
- Going back to normal: After a session of acupuncture, take it easy. Only do light exercise, avoid alcohol and coffee, eat good food, don’t overstimulate yourself, and switch off the TV. Rest is always good after a therapy session.
In general, acupuncture leaves you feeling better, if you are feeling tired that is no cause for alarm, it’s just your personal acupuncture path and your body telling you it needs to rest a little.
About Rodd Sanchez Sydney Acupuncture
We have been around for almost two decades, and Rodd is an accredited Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner by APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) and a fellow with AACMA (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association).
These accreditations attest to the legitimacy of our practice, where we make use of an all-encompassing approach to treatment using traditional Chinese medicine and methods. Further to this, we grow many of the required ingredients ourselves, to ensure the highest quality ingredients. All herbs used in our medications meet the strict guidelines of TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) and ESCS (The Traditional Chinese Medicine Endangered Species Certification Scheme).
If you are despondent from trying a myriad of remedies, why not try us, you may be pleasantly surprised.